Dear Parents and Students, At School of Russian Ballet. Singapore (SORBS) the health and well-being of our students and staff are a priority. Even as we’re overjoyed to be able to welcome you back to our studios, let’s continue to keep our guard up in the fight against COVID-19. As the situation develops, we have and will continue to follow the advice of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and all relevant state ministries.
Our classes will resume on the 25th of June 2020.
Here at SORBS we have placed several precautionary measures to ensure a hygienic and safe environment for all our students.
- We will be taking temperatures and practicing safe entry with QR code scanning. You may bring your personal digital thermometer. Your child may also use the student’s pass for safe entry at the mall.
- No sick students or staff will be allowed in our studios. Any students or staff exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, as per advice from the Ministry of Health, will be excluded entry to our studios. For those who have someone in their household serving a Stay Home Notice, you are also not permitted to enter our studios.
- We have enhanced our daily cleaning. All doors knobs, furniture, restrooms cubbies, supplies etc. are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. All our studios and ballet barre are thoroughly disinfected during and after each class. While we will be cleaning our studios regularly and wiping down high contact surfaces, do help us by getting your child to practice good hygiene, use our hand sanitisers, and put on a mask outside of class.
- All students are required to wash their hands before class and taught to practice good personal hygiene. We will have hand sanitisers available for use at our studios but you may also bring your own personal hand sanitisers.
- Only students attending classes will be allowed to enter the studios and should leave the studio after class to minimise crowding. No parents or guardians will be allowed access at the waiting area.
- Our instructors will be wearing masks even during the classes and will share any further instructions with your child.
- For safe distancing, the floor and ballet barre will be marked with indicators for students to follow. Students are encouraged to come in their dance attire with their hair bun-up/tied up before coming in for class.
Thank you for partnering us in helping to ensure our studios remain safe and clean for you and your little ones to enjoy the classes. Stay safe and keep dancing!